Strawberry JamIf you are looking for quick and easy dinner recipes and healthy snack recipes then you are on the right place,I am Aashiya Tongia from Indore,India brings weekly recipes for you which can be prepared instantly.
Strawberries - 3 cups of chopped strawberries
Sugar - 1 cup
1) Wash and sterilize jars and lids. Place strawberries in a saucepan and stir through sugar. Leave for 1-2 hours while sugar softens the fruit.
2) Then cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until fruit is soft.Bring this to a boil and simmer for 10 mins (If it is still watery you can put it back on stove and cook for few more min).
3) The jam will be thick now.
4) At this point you can turn off the heat and let the jam cool completely.
5) Now put this in canning jar then seal with lids.
If you enjoyed our quick and easy dinner recipesand healthy snack recipes or want to give any feedback then we welcome your suggestions and comments