Mango Ice CreamIf you are looking for quick and easy dinner recipes and healthy snack recipes then you are on the right place,I am Aashiya Tongia from Indore,India brings weekly recipes for you which can be prepared instantly.
2 Alphonso Mangoes
½ cup Sugar Or as Sweetness required
500 ml Milk
1 cup cream
1) Firstly peel off the Mango skin. Now cut the mango flesh into small pieces. Grind them into a smooth puree. Keep this aside.
2) Heat milk in a heavy based utensil keep the gas on low flame and boil till it decreases in quantity.
3) Cool the milk, mix the mango puree and cream to this cold milk and beat lightly.
4) Pour into the shallow and wide container, so it freezes quickly. Cover it and keep refrigerated till it is half frozen about 2 hours.
5) Then take out the container from the freezer, cut into pieces, add it to the blender.
6) Blend it till it becomes smooth and in liquid form again. This will break all the ice crystals that formed.
7) Pour it back to in a n air tight container and close the lid properly.Freeze it till sets completely (ice-cream will be almost fully set in 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on the refrigerator).
8) Scoop out into a bowl and serve immediately .
If you enjoyed our quick and easy dinner recipesand healthy snack recipes or want to give any feedback then we welcome your suggestions and comments