Roasted Flattened RiceIf you are looking for quick and easy dinner recipes and healthy snack recipes then you are on the right place,I am Aashiya Tongia from Indore,India brings weekly recipes for you which can be prepared instantly.
2 cups thick poha( Flattened Rice)
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
1 tablespoon chopped green chili
10 t0 12 curry leaves
2 tablespoons peanuts
2 tablespoons roasted chana
2 tablespoons coconut dried sliced
1/4 teaspoon turmeric (haldi)
1/2 teaspoon salt adjust to taste
1/8 teaspoon citric acid (nimbu sat)
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Heat the Poha in the microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
2. Grind the Salt and the Citric Acid to a fine powder.
3. Grind the sugar to a fine powder seperately.
4. In a non-stick pan, heat the Oil at medium temperature.
5. Once the Oil is hot, add in the cumin seeds. Allow them to pop.
6. Add in the Green Chilis and the Curry Leaves and cook for a few minutes.
7. Add in Whole Raw Peanuts and cook for 1 minute.
8. Add in the Roasted Chana Daal and coconut stir and cook for another minute.
9. Add in the Turmeric Powder and the Salt & Citric Acid Powder. Mix well.
10. Add the Poha and mix very well till all the Poha is yellow and no white is visible.
11. Once it is mixed well, turn off the stove and allow it to cool for just 1-2 minutes.
12. Sprinkle the Sugar Powder and mix well.
13. Allow the Civda to cool down to room temperature before you store it.
If you enjoyed our quick and easy dinner recipesand healthy snack recipes or want to give any feedback then we welcome your suggestions and comments.